If you have questions regarding our services, listed below, please call me at 540-668-5159. I will be happy to discuss our services, in detail, so we can create a solution tailored to your needs.
- HOME STAGING (occupies/vacant)
- PROFESSIONAL COLOR CONSULTATIONS
- REDESIGN / INTERIOR DECORATING
1. Occupied & Vacant Staging
2. Redesign/Interior Decorating
3. Color Consultations
1a. STAGING PACKAGE ONE - Consultation & Staging Report (2 hours in home)
Are you ready for an intensive and fun 2 hour consultation? We will be using a detailed Staging Report/Checklist to write down everything that needs to be done to get the most offers for the sale of your home, at the best price, and as quickly as possible!
- We start with a phone interview. I'll be gathering details from you so that I can get the "big picture" of exactly what you are looking for in order to stage your home properly. I will research homes in your area for sales comparisons, and research the buyer demographics in your area in order to prepare for our Consultation time. We want to be sure that we get the details right. We will work together to develop a complimentary staging plan for you and your family to help ensure that your home will sell faster and for the best possible return on your investment!
- Using our in depth staging checklist, together, we will walk through your home and discuss optimal staging strategies that are designed to make your home stand out above your competition and leave a memorable impression on prospective buyers who walk through your home.
- Having a solid staging plan is key to helping sell your home on your terms. Your customized, detailed Staging Report is the best place to start. Plus, I'll include my essential "Open House Checklist" & "Closet Organization Checklist."
- When it comes to properly staging your home for sale, it's best to get started sooner rather than later. Call us to help set your plan in motion.
(Up to two hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to an hourly rate)
1b. STAGING PACKAGE TWO - Consultation & Staging Report (4 hours in home)
This staging service is all about rolling up our sleeves and physically staging the main areas of the home based upon the Staging Report recommendations.
- We will make HUGE transformations using the furnishings you already have in your home to make the most of each space!
- I will bring in gorgeous staging accessories in order to give you a visual shopping list and get higher impact photos.
- We will work for up to 4 hours creating a desirable atmosphere throughout your home. You will receive a beautifully staged home followed by finished-product photographs displaying the transformation. Photos are great to use in your listing to attract buyers to your front door!
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving for staging day set up services
(Up to four hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to an hourly rate)
1c. STAGING PACKAGE THREE - Consultation & Staging Report (7 hours in home)
Do you have a larger home that could use more than a few hours of work? No problem!
- We will make HUGE transformations using furnishings you already have in your home to make the most of each space!
- I will use decorative items you already have in your home, plus, bring in gorgeous staging accessories in order to provide you with a visual shopping list. Together, these items will help create a connection for your prospective buyer leading them to your front door!
- We will work for up to 7 hours in your home by organizating, decluttering, rearranging, adding complimentary accessories, and creating a beautifully staged home that is ready to show! Photos of the transformation will encourage buyers to put your listing at the top of their list!
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving for staging day set up services.
(Up to 7 hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to an hourly rate)
VACANT HOME STAGING
Home's that are empty are in special need of staging and here is where we shine! We provide options that other staging companies do not...
- Starting with a home assessment, we deliver a proposal that provides a Good, Better, Best option to fit every budget
- Keep in mind that you get the look and quality that you pay for - Ikea vs Houzz
- With most budgets, we can create a gorgeous, up-to-date home that appeals to many buyers and makes them "fall in love."
- Call to discuss the options available for your vacant home staging project.
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving for staging day.
2. REDESIGN / INTERIOR DECORATING SERVICES
Interior Decorating requires a well-developed and specific plan. Each home's history, the budget, the schedule, and, of course, the client's wants and needs - all have to be considered. Careful planning, organization, and execution are essential to develop that beautiful, customized, and functional home for you and your family to live in and make happy memories. We have the essential expertise to help bring your vision to life!
- Starting with an initial home/project assessment, we create a general scope of work for updating and renovating your space(s), which is determined by your wants, needs, time line, and budget.
- We can use items you already have in your home or help develop a brand new look and plan. We will closely work with you to help create beautifully coordinated spaces that meet your needs and budget. We can assist you with sourcing options, as well.
- If there is existing decorated spaces, we can help coordinate and maintain a consistent, appealing flow between the newly renovated and the existing spaces.
- We can recommend options for retaining assistance and resources necessary to set your ideas into motion.
- We are available to monitor both the progress and budget in order to follow the guidelines of our initial plan.
- We strive to keep your vision in mind. We want your project to flow smoothly , stay on time and budget, and, your satisfaction is top priority!
3. PROFESSIONAL COLOR CONSULTATIONS
"Color can be complicated"
Have you ever selected paint, only to find that, after painting your entire room, it didn't look like you expected - your beige paint made your room look "pinkish" or "purplish." This mistake can be costly to correct, time consuming, and frustrating. As a trained "Certified Color Expert", I know how to help you avoid that type of costly mistake. Using our 6-Step-Color-Read process, I can help you choose beautiful colors that you'll love and that won't play tricks with your room!
There are multiple factors to consider when selecting the best color choices for your home:
- First of all, there's more to paint selection than meets the eye. When you consider such terms as: Saturation, Chromaticity, Value, Hues, Tints, Shades and Tones - to name a few - it's best to follow the 6-Step color rules.
- Your homes unique finishes and style play an important role in choosing compatible colors. I can guide you toward the most satisfactory color pallet to compliment your home's style and finishes.
- Many times, when you paint one room in your home, you must consider the neighboring rooms and how to select complimentary colors. This is especially true in homes with open floor plans.
- Lighting is an essential element to consider when selecting paint. I can work with you to pick the best choices for bright, medium, or dark spaces in your home. (Tip: White paint is rarely the answer to small, dark rooms.)
- Let's not forget the importance of "mood" and "emotional connection" associated with certain colors. I'll include a flyer to explain which colors to use in certain rooms. We will discuss your color connections and incorporate them into your color design plan.
- During our "Color Consultation,", we'll be selecting paint for: walls, ceilings, doors, trim, accents, and base boards; plus, I'll give design ideas and tips along the way. When finished, you will receive a complete report detailing our walk through. It can be used as your DIY list or given to your paint contractor. Your report includes: paint color, sheen, and paint ID number for each area we assessed. You will get full-sized paint-sample sheets for color testing the areas we assessed. The samples are great to use when selecting: furnishings, accessories, art, permanent fixtures, etc.
- Then, enjoy your "COLOR PERFECT" home.
We just had a great experience with Newhouse Home Interiors. We were tired of builder's white paint throughout our home, so, we met with Pamela Newhouse to help us with the daunting task of selecting coordinating paint colors. She also gave us decorating ideas that will be practical and effective.
Newhouse Home Interiors - (HSR Certified Home Staging and Redesign)